In 2015 research, The Service Council found that 50% service organizations had ad-hoc or no metrics in place to measure employee engagement. Getting a hold of employee engagement was highlighted as a major service talent focus for the 12 months of 2016.
TSC's Workforce and Talent research (Join the Group) in 2017 started with a deeper look into employee engagement programs for the service employee, as in:
- The increasing interest in the metric of employee engagement
- Maturity of engagement programs
- Outcomes driven from improved engagement
Joining TSC on the call were two senior members of the community:
- DAWN JESSO, Manager - Coverage and Capabilities, Xerox
- RICK MEARS, Vice President - Guest Services, San Francisco Giants
Are service organizations making progress on the topic of engagement? Listen in to find out.