Smarter Services Symposium 2016 Recap
The 2016 Smarter Services Symposium welcomed 180+ senior-level service executives from organizations such as Becton Dickinson, Canon, Comfort Systems, Cummins, Trane, Xerox, and Whirlpool, for a learning and networking extravanganza. Keynote speakers from Disney University and the Ritz Carlton Leadership Institute shared best practices in ensuring service success tomorrow.
The event focused on three key components:
- Developing the workforce of tomorrow
- Delighting the customer of tomorrow
- Maximizing the toolkit of tomorrow
The Service Council team has summarized some of the key learnings and takeaways from the 2016 event, included in the official 2016 Smarter Services Symposium Recap report.
- 90-96% of attendees took away practices that they could apply to their businesses
- 95% of attendees would recommend the Smarter Services Symposium to their team members and peers